THE AUTODIALER converts a high level alarm into a phone call to your phone. When the level is high, a wireless signal is sent from the level alarm to the dialer, which makes a call using a landline.
LEVEL ALARM SENDING WIRELESS SIGNAL TO AUTO DIALER
- Easy to program.
- No monitoring fees.
- Memory for 9 emergency telephone numbers.
- Can be activated by several different level alarms.
- Versatile phone system selection (PABX or residential phone system, tone or pulse, pager or cell)
- Stores emergency voice message up to 40 seconds.
- Dials each phone number up to 9 times.
- Repeats emergency message to a telephone number up to 9 times.
- Automatically override the occupied line for emergency call
- AC adapter with low battery indication.
Record an emergency message of up to 40 seconds in length. When a level alarm signal is sent to the Auto Dialer, it will begin its sequence of calls, dialing up to 9 phone numbers and playing your message as many as 9 times during each call. If the line is busy, the Auto Dialer will redial the number up to 9 times, waiting for a user-selectable length of time in between attempts.
Program the numbers to be dialed using the Auto Dialer’s backlit keypad. The automatic dialer supports both tone/pulse dialing and PABX systems. You can even use this system to dial a pager number, inserting pauses when necessary. You won’t need to worry about dialing out if they phone is in use: The Auto Dialer will automatically override the phone line for an emergency call.
Additional transmitters can be added later as the base station can “learn” new codes.
Communications Frequency (433MHz)
Power consumption (transmitting) 50 mA
Power requirement (9-12 VDC)
Wireless Range (line of sight) 100 ft
Dimensions: 8″ x 4 1/8″ x 1 1/8″
Message Length: 40 seconds, max.
Numbers Dialed: 9, max.
Dialing Frequency: 9 times each, max.
Message Repeating: 9 times, max.
Battery Life: 10 years max.
Sensors: 16 max.
Approvals: FCC/IC compliant
Warranty: 1 year, limited
Let's talk about your project
[contact-form-7 id=”197″ title=”Contact form 1″]