The LEVEL PROBE contains a float switch mounted in the bottom of an adjustable polypropylene pipe.
LEVEL PROBE FOR HIGH LEVEL – LP-H
Better Level Sensing…
- Rugged polypropylene pipe protects float switch on the inside.
- Chemically Resistant. All polypropylene wetted parts plus PTFE float switch.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Easy Depth Adjustment by hand with cord grip.
- Shielded cable connects to Gizmo alarm boxes or PLCs.
LIQUID LEVEL PROBE is perfect for mounting in tanks with very low headroom. The only part that extends above the tank is the cord grip. Various ways to mount it: the 1″NPT cord grip can fit into a threaded tank bushing, or our rim-mount bracket.
Depth adjustment is easy and can be done by hand by loosening the cord grip and sliding the probe to the correct depth. When tightened, the cord grip provides a waterproof seal.
The output from the PTFE float switch is N.O. or N.C. and the switch is reversible. Includes 10 ft of 0.031″ wall shielded communications cable to connect to your process.
Waterproof circular connectors makes repeated disconnections easy. When connected to our alarm boxes, two of the conductors are configured in a loop to detect if the cable is missing.
Our level probes can still function successfully in dirty liquids with the addition of a screened float guard.
LEVEL PROBE WITH ALARM BOX
Chemicals Commonly Used With Our Level Probes
- Aqueous Ammonia (conc.)
- Aqueous solutions to 100°C
- Chromic acid (50%, Rm. Temp)
- Glycolic acid
- Hydrochloric acid (conc.)
- Nitric acid (30%)
- Oils (including waste oils)
- Potassium carbonate (40%)
- Polyester resin (viscous)
- Sodium hydroxide (50%)
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite
FLOAT LEVEL PROBE, PP
FLOAT LEVEL PROBE, PVDF
Makes it easy to connect and disconnect the cable
A top screen will completely enclose the float which allows for reliable operation in dirty liquids containing solids.
Rim Mount Bracket
A bracket designed for mounting on open tanks and containers. 1.3 inch dia. hole accept adjustable collar.
Extra cable length over the standard length. Heavy 0.032″ jacket for superior durability, Eight stranded conductors x 24 gage.
Adapt to your tank from the 1″ NPT cord grip.
Let's talk about your project
[contact-form-7 id=”197″ title=”Contact form 1″]