DIGITAL WATERPROOF PROCESS TIMER counts up or down and then it beeps and flashes when done.
- Waterproof – meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loudest buzzer. 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Simple and intuitive. No operator instructions needed.
- Battery powered. Uninterruptible Lithium battery lasts for years.
- Easy to use like a kitchen timer.
- Compact enclosure measures only 4 x 4 inches.
- Many different operating modes are built-in.
Digital Timer counts up or down from the time you set. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds, and the front button lights up.
Easy to program with only three buttons.
Waterproof, corrosion-proof IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure is built for plating lines, commercial kitchens, factories, and any wet or corrosive environment.
The blue buttons adjust the time up or down like a kitchen timer. The large green button in front starts and stops the time cycle. That’s it!
There are many different operation modes available that can be selected with DIP switches. The default mode is a simple countdown (or up) The default mode also allows you to set an early warning chirp at the time you choose. You can select if either the button or LED beacon illuminate at this time.
Different operating modes for this timer are:
- Mode 1 counts down from the set time. If set time is zero then it counts up. An early warning is available on the front button LED. Cycle can be cancelled by holding the start button.
- Mode 2 like mode 1 but does not allow cancellation.
- Mode 3 is for triggering the time cycle mechanically with a contact close (like a proximity switch) that remains closed throughout the countdown.
- Mode 4 allows pausing and re-starting the cycle until the time accumulates to set value. video here
- Mode 5 stops automatically at the end of cycle.
- Mode 6 provides an early warning on the beacon LED.
- Mode 7 is a guard duty that requires the start button to pressed continually or else an alarm sounds (cycle repeats indefinitely).
See the “operating modes” datasheet for details on all the modes.
- The Loudest Buzzer we know of on a battery-powered timer. Warbling tone makes the volume even more penetrating in loud factories. Sometimes its too loud and so we offer a snap-on muffler to reduce volume.
- Battery lasts for years because of the low-power circuitry.
- 1 second- 100 hours is selected by choosing between MM:SS for up to 100 minutes, or HH:MM for up to 100 hours. This is DIP switch #1.
- Magnetic feet allow the timer to be mounted on steel surfaces like the front of an oven.
- Different buzzer tones so different timers can be distinguished audibly. Try different tones here.
- Different color beacon LEDs.
- Silencing muffler if the buzzer is too loud.
T4 – battery powered with buttons on the outside to easily set different time cycles.
T4X – same as T4 but there are no external time-setting buttons. This applies when the set time will never change.
T4 instructions V51_510_02 (latest)
Set time with external buttons $244
Set time with internal buttons only $241
Four neodymium magnets encapsulated in rubber allow the units to be mounted on metal surfaces like ovens. High friction so the timer stays put.
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, blue, green, and white are options.
[BL-A] [BL-B] [BL-G] [BL-W]
Buzzer Volume Control
Sometimes our buzzers are too loud. Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20 db and anywhere in between just by rotating the slots.
NIST traceable calibration by an independent laboratory. Our specification is 0.05% tolerance. Certificate will be shipped with the timer and include actual test times for the timer being calibrated. Certificates are also available online through our lab’s website. lab link here