DIGITAL WATERPROOF PROCESS TIMER counts up or down and then it beeps and flashes when done.
- Waterproof – meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loudest buzzer. 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Simple and intuitive. No operator instructions needed.
- Battery powered. Lithium battery lasts for years.
- Compact Box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches.
Digital Timer counts up or down from the time you set. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds, and the front button lights up.
Easy to program with only three buttons.
Waterproof, corrosion-proof IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure is built for plating lines, commercial kitchens, factories, and any wet or corrosive environment.
The blue buttons adjust the time up or down like a kitchen timer. The large green button in front starts and stops the time cycle. That’s it!
There are many different operation modes available that can be selected with DIP switches. The default mode is a simple countdown (or up) The default mode also allows you to set an early warning chirp at the time you choose. You can select if either the button or LED beacon illuminate at this time.
Other modes include:
- guard-duty, (perpetually requires a button push before the countdown ends)
- machine run-time totalizer
- start-and stop time accumulation, on-delay
- modes triggered by proximity switches, cancellable
- non-cancellable modes
- repeat cycle.
See the “operating modes” datasheet for details on all the latest modes available.
- The Loudest Buzzer we know of on a battery-powered timer. Warbling tone makes the volume even more penetrating in loud factories. Sometimes its too loud and so we offer a snap-on muffler to reduce volume.
- Battery lasts for years because of the low-power circuitry.
- 1 second- 100 hours is selected by choosing between MM:SS for up to 100 minutes, or HH:MM for up to 100 hours. This is DIP switch #1.
- Magnetic feet allow the timer to be mounted on steel surfaces like the front of an oven.
- Different buzzer tones so different timers can be distinguished audibly.
- Silencing muffler if the buzzer is too loud.
T4 – battery powered with buttons on the outside to easily set different time cycles.
T7 – same as T4 but there are no external time-setting buttons. This is preferred when the set time never changes.
- Time range (1s-99h:99m:99s)
- Accuracy (0.2%)
- Sound level (103dB at 2 ft)
- Ingress rating (IP65, NEMA 4X)
- Temperature range (50C to -40C)
- Display size (53 x 22 mm)
- Digit height (18 mm)
- Box size (incl. button) 4 x 4 x 2.75 inch
- Battery (9V lithium) 1250 mAh
- Power consumption (11µA) standby
Set time with external buttons $232
Set time with internal buttons only $228
Four neodymium magnets encapsulated in rubber allow the units to be mounted on metal surfaces like ovens. High friction so the timer stays put.
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, green, and white are options.
Buzzer Volume Control
Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20db and anywhere in between by rotating slots.