WATERPROOF PROCESS TIMER counts up or down from the time you set, then it beeps and flashes an alarm.
- Waterproof – meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loud 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Simple. Easy to use like a kitchen timer.
- Compact enclosure measures only 5 x 5 inches.
- High current capacity. 15 A relay output.
- Many operating modes to choose from.If you need it, its probably built-in.
- Many options to add instant automation to your process.
Digital Process Timer is easy to program with only three pushbuttons. Counts down the cycle you set and then resets to the same time for the next cycle. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the red beacon LED flashes. Relay output will control devices using the convenient piggyback cord.
Simply press the front green button to start and stop the time. The blue buttons adjust the time up or down. Once the countdown time reaches zero, the time then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
Many different operating modes are selectable with switches inside the box.
- Mode 1(default) counts down from the set time. Cycle can be cancelled by holding the start button. If time is set to zero then it counts up. see video
- Mode 2 like mode 1 but does not allow cancellation.
- Mode 3 is for triggering the time cycle mechanically with a contact close (like a proximity switch) that remains closed throughout the countdown. video link here
- Mode 4 allows pausing and re-starting the cycle until the time accumulates to set value. video link here
- Mode 5 stops automatically at the end of cycle. video link here
- Mode 6 provides an early warning on the beacon LED. see video
- Mode 7 is a guard duty that requires the start button to pressed continually or else an alarm sounds (cycle repeats indefinitely).
- Mode 8 is especially for spray rinses in plating operations. see video
- Mode 9 is an machine run-time countdown. video link here
- Mode 10 is an on-delay. video link here
- Mode 11 is a repeat cycle. video link here
- Mode 12 is an off-delay for the relay.
In addition you can select between MM:SS for up to 100 minutes, or HH:MM for up to 100 hours See “operating modes” chart below for detail on the exact behavior of the modes.
- Waterproof, corrosion-proof This industrial timer was built for the plating industry to take acid fumes, caustic chemicals, washdown. IP65 enclosure makes this suitable for wet, production floors, industry, or outdoors.
- Backlit display.
- The loudest buzzer on a timer we know of.
- Relay controls other devices up to 15 A using a piggyback cord.
- Choice of N.O or N.C. relay output.
- T5 has (blue) buttons on the outside of the enclosure to set the time. Also has internal buttons to set time.
- T5X has the same internal buttons to set time, but no external buttons. (for when you don’t want operators to be able to adjust the time)
Set time easily with external buttons. Also has internal buttons.
Set time with internal buttons so the set time can’t be tampered with.
Four powerful magnets on the feet allow the units to be mounted on metal surfaces like ovens. Rubber-coated for friction so the timer stays put.
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, green, and white are options.
[BL-A] [BL-B] [BL-G] [BL-W] $11
The inductive proximity sensor senses any metal surface as from a rack, and will automatically start and stop the timing cycle. When positioned close to a rack saddle, it can detect as far away as 40 mm. Inductive proximity sensing is the best sensing method for dirty environments because it is unaffected by any amount of dirt over the sensor.
10 foot cable. video
Buzzer Volume Control
Sometimes our buzzers are too loud. Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20 db and anywhere in between just by rotating the slots. [VM-1] + $6
NIST traceable calibration by an independent laboratory. Our specification is 0.05% tolerance. Certificate will be shipped with the timer and include actual test times for the timer being calibrated. Certificates are also available online through our lab’s website. lab link here