WATERPROOF PROCESS TIMER counts up or down from the time you set, then it beeps and flashes.
- Waterproof – meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loud 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Simple. No need for instructions and can change times on the fly.
- High current capacity. 10A relay output.
- Compact Box measures only 5 x 5 x 2 inches.
- Many operating modes to choose from.
Digital Process Timer is easy to program with only three pushbuttons. Counts down the cycle you set and then resets to the same time for the next cycle. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the red beacon LED flashes. Relay output will control devices using the convenient piggyback cord.
Simply press the front green button to start and stop the time. The blue buttons adjust the time up or down. Once the countdown time reaches zero, the time then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
Many different operating modes are selectable with switches inside the box.
- Mode 1(default) counts down from the set time. Cycle can be cancelled by holding the start button. If time is set to zero then it counts up.
- Mode 2 like mode 1 but does not allow cancellation.
- Mode 3 is for triggering the time cycle mechanically with a contact close (like a proximity switch) that remains closed throughout the countdown.
- Mode 4 allows pausing and re-starting the cycle until the time accumulates to set value.
- Mode 5 stops automatically at the end of cycle.
- Mode 6 provides an early warning on the beacon LED.
- Mode 7 is a guard duty that requires the start button to pressed continually or else an alarm sounds (cycle repeats indefinitely).
- Mode 8 provides an early warning on the front button light. See mode charts for details.
- Mode 9 is an on-delay
- Mode 10 is a machine on-time counter.
- Mode 11 is a repeat cycle.
In addition you can select between MM:SS for up to 100 minutes, or HH:MM for up to 100 hours See “operating modes” for the latest cycles available.
- Waterproof, corrosion-proof This industrial timer was built for the plating industry to take acid fumes, caustic chemicals, washdown. IP65 enclosure makes this suitable for wet, production floors, industry, or outdoors.
- Backlit display.
- The loudest buzzer on a timer we know of.
- Relay controls other devices up to 15A using a piggyback cord.
- Choice of N.O or N.C. relay output.
T5 has time-setting buttons on the outside so the time can be changed frequently.
T8 has time-setting buttons inside the box so operators can’t tamper with the times.
- Time range……………1s-99h:99m:99s
- Sound level…………….103dB at 2 ft
- Ingress rating………….IP65, NEMA 4X
- Temperature range…..50C to -40C
- Display size……………..53 x 22 mm
- Digit height………………18 mm
- Box size (incl. button)..5 x 5 x 2.75″
Set time with external buttons $277
Set time with internal buttons $275
Four powerful magnets on the feet allow the units to be mounted on metal surfaces like ovens. Rubber-coated for friction so the timer stays put.
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, green, and white are options. [BL-x] $11
The inductive proximity sensor senses any metal surface as from a rack, and will automatically start and stop the timing cycle. When positioned close to a rack saddle, it can detect as far away as 30 mm. Inductive proximity sensing is the best sensing method for dirty environments because it is unaffected by any amount of dirt over the sensor.
10 foot cable.
Buzzer Volume Control
Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20db and anywhere in between by rotating slots.