SMALL BATCH RESIN MIXER is the easiest way to automatically mix small batches of thick liquids and needs NO CLEANUP.
Automatic Bench Top Mixer
- No Clean! After use, throw away the cup and stir stick.
- Consistent mixing -same speed every time.
- No air bubbles.
- Variable speed knob for different viscosities up to 60 RPM.
The small batch epoxy resin mixer saves time wasted by hand mixing. It is simple to install and operate. Semi-automatic mixing with the resin mixer provides many advantages over hand mixing:
- Eliminates variation by always mixing at the same rate.
- Gentle mixing does not incorporate air bubbles into your mixture.
- Complete mixing assured because fatigue, boredom and impatience of hand mixing is eliminated.
No Clean! After use simply throw the disposable cup and stir stick away.
Cup size is 150 ml. The smallest practical quantity is 20 ml.
Viscous materials. This was originally developed for Epoxy resins with viscosities around 20,000 cp.
Pays for itself by encouraging the mixing of small batches of material rather than wasteful large batches.
Many uses: mixing epoxies, polyester resins, paints, slurries, pastes, soldermask. Ideal for research labs, QA labs, production plants and more.
- Drop a cup with resin into the cup holder.
- Clip on a stir stick,
- Turn on the speed knob and adjust speed.
Comes complete with everything you need including the resin mixing machine, a sleeve of 50 cups, 50 wooden tongue depressors, and AC adapter. Foreign orders ship with an AC adapter with the appropriate plug pattern. (UK, Euro, or Australia/NZ)
Consumable parts are inexpensive and easy to find: wooden tongue depressors are the standard 6″ length. (150 mm)
Replacement cups used are the Dart part number 550PC and they are available from many sources including the following. These 150ml cups are generally sold in cases of 2500 cups.
Note: We have changed the color of the RM150 to black color as of Oct 22, 2020 Functionally it is identical to the yellow cup model. Pictures and video will be updated soon.