The RESIN MIXING MACHINE is the easiest way to mix small batches of viscous liquids and needs NO CLEANUP.
Automatic Benchtop Mixing Machine
- Eliminate Cleanup! After use, throw away the cup and stir stick.
- Any container size up to 4 inch diameter.
- No air bubbles.
- Viscous liquids -up to 30,000 cP. (like honey)
- Consistent mixing -same speed every time.
- Easy to find replacement stir sticks.
- Variable speed knob up to 60 RPM.
Epoxy mixing machine fits on a benchtop and fits on a and saves time wasted by hand mixing. It is simple to install and operate. Semi-automatic mixing with the mixer provides many advantages over hand mixing:
- Eliminates variation by always mixing at the same rate.
- Gentle mixing does not incorporate air bubbles into your mixture.
- Complete mixing assured because fatique, boredom and impatience of hand mixing is eliminated. Many epoxies require mix time os 15 miinutes or more and it simply can’t be done reliably by hand.
- For thixotropic mixtures that ‘set up’ when not mixing, the epoxy mixer keeps the mix at low viscosity.
- Eliminates fatigue due to hand mixing.
Tighten your container in the adjustable chuck. The chuck works with a pair of discs that rotate counter to each other to tighten the rubber grippers on your container. Then secure a wood paddle in the horizontal stick-holder. Thirdly, turn on the speed knob to desired speed. When mixing is complete, simply throw away the stick and container. No other cleanup is necessary. You will never mix by hand again!
Mixes high viscosity liquids up to ~30,000 cp. Ideal for epoxy resins or polyester resins but also used for paints, soldermasks and other liquids. To mix effectively, the liquid must flow under its own weight so pastes like drywall patch are too thick. The viscosity chart to the right is a guide.
Everything is included. Resin mixing machine ships with 100 wood paddles and 12V AC adapter. You supply your own disposable containers between 2-4 inches diameter. The only replacement part you need is the disposable 9 inch wood paint paddles which can be found at these sources:
RESIN MIXER RM-1000
Includes 100 sticks
EXTRA MIXING STICKS (100)
These are 9 inch long wood paddles.
These slip onto the motor shaft by loosening a screw.