Power Failure Alarm mounted in a standard wall outlet guarantees your device is getting power.
Why its the best power fail alarm
- Always on duty – ultra-low power consumption allows Lithium battery to last for 10 years or more.
- Fail safe plug detection. Alarms if your plug comes out of the receptacle!
- Very loud alarm. 103dB (like a smoke detector)
- Silence button with adjustable-time “snooze alarm”.
- Installation is easy. Just install 9V battery.
- Low Battery alarm. If the battery runs low, the Power Fail Alarm beeps and flashes to let you know.
- Pass-through design doesn’t take away an outlet.
The power outage alarm continuously monitors 120V AC power outlets and if there is an interruption, the LED flashes and a 103dB beeping alarm sounds to let you know. The alarm can be silenced by pushing the outside button.
A selectable “snooze alarm” feature will cause the alarm to sound again every 30 minutes until the fault is corrected.
The only power outage alarm with a plug detection alarm. If your plug becomes unplugged from the power fail alarm itself, this is detected electrically and the alarm sounds.
Simple installation, just snap in the long-life lithium battery thats included. After that, you are protected for the next 10 years.
Very loud beeping audio buzzer – 103dB at 2 ft will never be missed even in noisy factories.
Extremely low power consumption allows the lithium battery (included) to last up to 10 years**. Will alarm for 50 hours straight with the supplied Lithium battery. After that time, if battery power is low due to excessive alarming time, a low-battery warning alarm sounds for many weeks.
more about battery power
Flexible logic so it can detect millisecond blips, (useful for computer equipment) or only report power outages longer than 10 seconds. Optional mode for a 15-minute delay for either the audible alarm or auxilliary output.
OUTLET MOUNT MODELS
Operates from 120VAC power.
Same as PFA-1 but also includes a flashlight feature. When power fails a flashlight mounted in the bottom comes on to illuminate hallways. Remember, when power fails there will probably be no other lighting.
Has the same operation and features as the PFA-1 but includes a 10ft relay output wire. Can be N.C. or N.O. Relay output is a sustained contact close for the same duration as the power outage. Useful for connection to building alarm systems.
- Power consumption (idle) 11 micro-amps
- Power consumption (alarm) 30 mA
- Maximum current 15A
- Piezo buzzer volume 103 dB at 2 feet
- Piezo buzzer diaphragm stainless steel
- Maximum load 15A
- Operating temperature -40C to 65C
- Box size (mm) 105 tall x 67deep x 55W
- Box material polystyrene
- Weight without battery 181g
- Output current 9V
- Output contact closure 24V – 50mA maximum
PFA-1 or PFA-2
Price includes Lithium battery
Lithium battery included.
90o Plug AdapterIf your device has only 2-prongs, gluing this to your 2 prong plug allows plug detection. [PL-1] $7
Extra cable length over the standard length. Heavy 0.032″ jacket for superior durability, Eight stranded conductors x 24 gage.