IBC LEVEL ALARMS monitor liquid level in IBC tanks. Flashing LED and buzzer prevent overfilling.
IBC Level Control
- Uninterruptible battery power is always on duty.
- Silencing button and low battery alert built-in.
- Loud warbling buzzer tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- No wetted metal parts.
IBC TOTE TANK ALARMS for high liquid level makes sure your tank will never overfill. When liquid level is high, the IBC Alarm emits a very loud 103dB warbling sound, and flashing LED. Pressing the silencing button mutes the buzzer while the LED continues to flash. Buzzer sounds every 30 minutes until the level condition is corrected.
Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can’t come unplugged, or be defeated. And, because the Drum alarms don’t use any power until alarming, the batteries last for years. Low battery alert built-in.
PTFE float switch is protected inside a pipe to protect it from jamming and damage so you don’t have to worry bout it getting knocked around during transfer between containers for years of reliable service.
Polypropylene is the standard pipe material because it is suitable for almost all chemicals, it has very good toughness, and will tolerate temperatures up to 200ºF. Stainless steel is also available – please contact us for a quote on SS units.
- The button on the side tests the circuit when not alarming.
- When an alarm is given, it silences the buzzer while allowing the LED to continue flashing as a reminder that there is still a level condition present. Every 30 minutes the buzzer will sound again. This behavior can be disabled if desired.
- Adjusting depth is done with the thumbscrews so no tools are required.
All models use a PTFE float switch for maximum chemical and temperature resistance. Working depth is 10 inches.
IHP units include a 3/4″ liquid pipe to feed liquid into your IBC tank. Both pipes are mounted in a threaded 2″ NPS polyethylene plug which screws into the IBC lid. Available in polypropylene or Kynar pipe for maximum chemical and temperature resistance.
IHK units are the level alarm part only, mounted on a flat IBC lid (without the molded-in threaded hole) This style can be combined with a cam-lock elbow option to feed liquid through the IBC lid when 3/4″ pipe is too small. Available in polypropylene or Kynar pipe for maximum chemical and temperature resistance.
WITH LIQUID FEEDPIPE 3/4″
Polypropylene or Kynar
Polypro pipe/ Teflon float
NO LIQUID FEED PIPE
Kynar pipe / Teflon float
Buzzer Volume Control
Sometimes our buzzers are too loud. Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20 db and anywhere in between just by rotating the slots. [V-1] $6
AC Power Cord
When plug-in AC power is preferred. Comes with 3-prong plug and 8-foot rubber-jacketed cord. Power convertor inside box.
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, green, and white are options. [BL-x] $11