PLASTIC TANK VENT CAP allows venting – keeps out debris, insects, and rain.
All-plastic mushroom style tank vent cap or tank breather cap is all plastic and therefore corrosion-proof. Allows containers to vent while keeping out rain, debris, airborne seeds, and insects. PVC body with polypropylene screen. Used for roof vent stacks, air intakes, venting equipment cabinets, exhaust pipes and more.
Available in standard NPT fitting sizes 1/2″ fitting size and larger – male thread, female thread or slip fitting. All sizes up to 6″ are in stock.
Standard polypropylene mesh sizes:
- 2″ and smaller uses mesh 17×17 strands per inch for sizes 2″ and under
- 3-6″ sizes, 10×10 mesh
- 8″ and larger use PVC sheet, 1/8″ thickness with 1/8″ holes.
17 x 17 mesh complies with FDA regulations for potable water storage.
For sizes larger than 8″, or custom configurations, please phone us.
- Material (housing) PVC, schedule 40
- Screen mesh material polypropylene
- Screen mesh size (2″ and smaller) 17×17 mesh
- Screen mesh size (3-6″) 10 x 10 mesh
- Screen mesh size (8″+) 1/8″ PVC with” 0.125″ dia. holes
- Open area 40% (all sizes)
- Maximum temperature 150F (65C)
MANY SIZES 1/2″ to 8″
Select size and orientation: