The BATTERY POWERED ALARM BOX takes a contact close and annunciates with flashing beacon LED and loud buzzer.
Alarm Box Features
- Flashing beacon light is visible in daylight.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Waterproof. IP65 enclosure is built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Always on duty because it uses uninterruptible battery power.
- Safe. 9 volt circuit in a waterproof (NEMA 4X) box.
- Compact – box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches
- Push button tests the circuit – tests the circuit when not alarming.
THE ALARM PANEL BOX ANNUNCIATOR takes a contact closure from sensing devices such as a float switches, pH meters, ORP meters, or limit switches. This alarm box turn the output into an audio and visual alarm.
Easy Installation – mount the box, snap in the 9V battery and the alarm box is ready to work.
Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can’t come unplugged, or be defeated. Batteries typically last for up to 5 years depending on the total hours of alarm time. (3000 minutes capacity) When the battery is low, an alert is given. more thoughts on battery power
Waterproof with IP65 rating. This box will be at home in factories.
Float switch is reversable.
- When an alarm is produced, the beacon flashes, and the buzzer sounds. The buzzer is silenced by pressing the button, but the beacon light continues to flash as a reminder. In the default mode the buzzer sounds again every 30 minutes until the condition is corrected. When the alarm condition is over, the beacon stops flashing and everything resets automatically for the next alarm. (default mode)
- After the buzzer has been silenced, a “snooze-alarm” feature repeats the alarming every 30 minutes until the alarm condition is corrected. This is the default mode and can be disabled by setting jumpers inside the box.
- Another operating mode is the tank filling mode” which alarms when a contact close is detected, but when the button is pressed, both LED and buzzer shut off. When the contact close opens, the alarm rests so its ready for the next alarm event.
- Enclosure rating: NEMA4X / IP65
- Enclosure size 4 x 4 x 2″
- Beacon lens polycarbonate
- Beacon lens size 29 mm tall x 29 mm dia.
- Quiescent current: 15 micro-amps
- Current during alarm 30mA
- Push button 22 mm, extended button
- Buzzer 103 dB @ 2 feet
- Cable 8 conductors x 24 gauge
- Cable Jacket 0.031″ PVC (1/2″ O.D.)
- Battery: 9V Lithium 1250 mA-hr
Battery powered alarm box.
Extra cable length over the standard 10ft length. Heavy 0.032″ jacket for superior durability, eight stranded conductors x 24 gage.
Buzzer Volume Control
Sometimes our buzzers are too loud. Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20 db and anywhere in between just by rotating the slots. [V-1] $6
Alternate Color LED
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, green, and white are options. [BL-x] $11