The BATTERY POWERED ALARM BOX takes a contact close and annunciates with flashing beacon LED and loud buzzer.
Alarm Box Features
- Flashing beacon light is visible in daylight.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Waterproof. IP65 enclosure is built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Always on duty because it uses uninterruptible battery power.
- Safe. 9 volt circuit in a waterproof (NEMA 4X) box.
- Compact – box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches
- Push button tests the circuit – tests the circuit when not alarming.
THE ALARM PANEL BOX ANNUNCIATOR takes a contact closure from sensing devices such as a float switches, pH meters, ORP meters, or limit switches. This alarm box turn the output into an audio and visual alarm.
Easy Installation – mount the box, snap in the 9V battery and the alarm box is ready to work.
Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can’t come unplugged, or be defeated. Batteries typically last for up to 5 years depending on the total hours of alarm time. (3000 minutes capacity) When the battery is low, an alert is given. more thoughts on battery power
Waterproof with IP65 rating. This box will be at home in factories.
Float switch is reversible.
- When an alarm is produced, the beacon flashes, and the buzzer sounds. The buzzer is silenced by pressing the button, but the beacon light continues to flash as a reminder. In the default mode the buzzer sounds again every 30 minutes until the condition is corrected. When the alarm condition is over, the beacon stops flashing and everything resets automatically for the next alarm. (default mode)
- After the buzzer has been silenced, a “snooze-alarm” feature repeats the alarming every 30 minutes until the alarm condition is corrected. This is the default mode and can be disabled by setting jumpers inside the box.
- Another operating mode is the tank filling mode” which alarms when a contact close is detected, but when the button is pressed, both LED and buzzer shut off. When the contact close opens, the alarm rests so its ready for the next alarm event.
Battery powered alarm box. Includes lithium battery.
Float Switch Level Probe – polypropylene
Float switch mounted in rigid polypropylene pipe. 1 inch NPT compression mounting. 10ft cable connected to alarm box. go to level probe page
Float Switch Level Probe – Kynar
PTFE float switch mounted in rigid Kynar pipe. 1 inch NPT compression mounting. 10ft cable connected to alarm box. go to level probe page
This connector makes it easy to disconnect the cable, and Also makes it easy to snake through tight places when installing.
Extra cable length over the standard length of 10 feet. Heavy 0.032″ jacket for superior durability. Four stranded conductors x 24 gage.
Buzzer Volume Control
Sometimes our buzzers are too loud. Snap-on “muffler” reduces the volume by 20 db and anywhere in between just by rotating the slots. [V-1] $6
Different Buzzer Tones
Different buzzer tones to audibly identify different units. Hear the different tone types here. [BZ-xx] $18