The Wall Mount Power Failure Alarm alarms with loud buzzer and flashing LED.
The best power failure alarm
- Always on duty – ultra-low power consumption allows Lithium battery to last for 10 years or more.
- Low Battery alarm. If the battery runs low, the Power Fail Alarm beeps and flashes to let you know.
- Very loud alarm. 103dB! warbling pattern cuts through ambient noise.
- Silence button with 30-minute “snooze alarm” setting.
- Bright flashing beacon LED. Bright enough to be visible in daylight.
- Weatherproof box.
The wall mounted power fail alarms continuously monitor AC power outlets and if there is a power interruption, the LED flashes and a 103dB buzzer sounds. The buzzer can be silenced with the front button.
Simple installation, just snap in the long-life lithium battery included. After that you are protected for the next 10 years.
The front button is illuminated when plugged into power. When the power fails, pressing the front button silences the buzzer. A selectable “snooze alarm” feature will cause the alarm to come back every 30 minutes until power is restored. Will alarm for 50 hours straight with the supplied Lithium battery.
Flexible logic so it can detect millisecond blips, (useful for computer equipment) or only report power outages longer than 10 seconds, or longer than 30 seconds. Latching or non-latching alarm. (resets automatically when power is resotred, or at your option, it must be reset) Also, an mode for a 15-minute delay for either the audible alarm or auxiliary output. Different modes are set with jumpers on the circuit board.
Very loud beeping audio buzzer – 103dB at 2 ft will never be missed even in noisy factories.
Extremely low power consumption allows the lithium battery (included) to last up to 10 years. If battery power is low due to excessive alarming time, a low-battery warning alarm sounds for many weeks.
more about battery power
Relay output available provides a contact close or open to trigger an autodialer, building alarm system, or other remote device. Relay output is maintained for the duration of the power failure.
Weatherproof box is rated IP65.
PFA-5 (120VAC operation) comes with the common NEMA 5-15 plug connected with 10 foot rubber cord (type SJOOW )
PFA-6 is suitable for voltages from 208-277VAC and comes with choice of plug. (NEMA 6-15, Euro, UK, Australia/NZ) Cord length is 2-3 m) depending on availability.
PLUG TYPES AVAILABLE
- Power consumption (when not alarming 11µA
- Power consumption (during alarm) 55µA
- Continuous alarming 96 hours
- Voltage input range 85-277VAC
- Buzzer volume 103dB at 2 ft
- Buzzer materials 316SS, PPE
- Operating temperature –40 to 65ºC
- Enclosure dimensions 4x4x2 inches
- Enclosure ingress protection IP65 (NEMA 4X)
- Beacon lens material Lexan
PFA-5 North American 120V plug (NEMA 5-15)
PFA-6 North American 240V plug (NEMA 6-15)
PFA-6-UK UK plug
PFA-6-EU Euro plug
PFA-6-AU Australian plug
$155. Price includes Lithium battery
$175. Price includes Lithium battery
Relay output cable
Specify the length needed to connect to building alarm system. Heavy 0.032″ jacket for superior durability, Eight stranded conductors x 24 gage.