Motorized Valve Controller

Hayward Valve

Our standard circuit board controls a solenoid valve by controlling the power on or off.  Actuated valves like the Hayward valve (pictured left) require power across different terminals on the valve to open or close.  We accomplish this by adding another relay circuit board.  If this is added to our tank-mount style tank alarms then the enclosure size must be increased to a 1-1/4″ conduit body.

Available for purchase as an accessory on this page.

This Post Has 3 Comments

  1. Very neat post. Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged. Hanni Royce Anna-Diana

  2. A big thank you for your blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Want more. Carmen Claybourne Riggins

  3. Very nice post. I certainly love this website. Keep writing! Ceil Cort Marcos

Leave a Reply

Close Menu