WHAT HAPPENED TO THE T9?
We have been getting enough calls asking what happened to your T9 timer? The answer is that our T9 timer model has been replaced with the model T6.
- The T6 offers a larger display with 30 mm high digits instead of the 18 mm height.
- Also, there are many more operating modes available. (12 as of this writing instead of 8)
- In addition the stack light is a more modern “soft glow” instead of the bulbs used in the T9.
- The new stack lights are much easier to service. The old stack light had to come apart to replace the bulbs. If the new stack light ever needs replacing, the whole unit is replaced and secured with one nut and connected with the 4 wires inside are connected to the terminal block.
- The new stack light enabled us to hold our pricing at 2017 levels.
We are organizing our models so the second number indicates the box size. Accordingly the battery-powered T4 is in a 4×4 enclosure. The AC powered T5 is in a 5×5″ enclosure, and the T6 with large LCD is in a 6×6″ enclosure. Custom timers like our triple timer will go in the 10×8 inch box an be known as T10.